Whitney Hopler has worked on many successful projects for influential media and educational organizations. She is passionate about using her communications skills to inform and inspire people seeking better lives. Her work has often focused on the well-being of body (health), mind (education), and faith (spirit).
Whitney is an expert storyteller. She produces content that compels people to care and respond. Whitney’s work has reached millions of people around the world, both in print and online.
* Whitney works with the Center for the Advancement of Well-Being at George Mason University. She communicates about the latest research in the well-being field and produces compelling stories about well-being experiences in people’s lives.
* Whitney has written for one of the largest inspirational sites online, Crosswalk.com, since 2001. Crosswalk.com has hundreds of Whitney’s past articles in its searchable archives. Here are links to a few of her many Crosswalk.com articles on faith and health topics:
* The Washington Post newspaper has published feature articles by Whitney. Here are links to some of them:
* Whitney created and produced the Angels and Miracles site for About.com for five years. The site proved to be popular with readers worldwide. Whitney grew the site to reach about 350,000 page views per month by the end of the site’s active season. Readers can still enjoy articles about angels and miracles on the archived site. Here are links to some of the many articles that relate to well-being:
* Many of the articles Whitney has written on health and nutrition topics are available on Livestrong.com’s website. Here are links to a few of them:
* Whitney is the author of the inspirational novel Dream Factory, which is set during Hollywood’s golden age.